MyBatis is an open source persistence framework that simplifies the data mapping between java object and database tables.Earlier known as iBATIS and was started by Clinton Begin in 2002. MyBatis 3 is a complete redesign of iBATIS, with added support of annotations and Mapper support. It also provides support for Dynamic SQL, stored procedures and advanced mappings.
- Simplifies the mapping between object and database tables.
- Avoids lots of boiler plate code in jdbc.
- Easy learning Curve.
- Faster than other ORM frameworks.
- Follows the rue of jdbc by using sql queries directly.
To download MyBatis please follow the below link
To use MyBatis in your application simply put the mybatis-XXX.jar file in the classpath.Thats it.So easy to configure..
- Spring Boot – University Book Keeping App , Part – 2 - January 14, 2017
- Spring Boot – University Book Keeping App , Part – 1 - January 14, 2017
- Spring Boot – University Book Keeping App - January 14, 2017
- A Shoot at Permgen & Metaspace - January 14, 2017
- Spark – Shell - January 2, 2017
- Spark – Concepts - January 2, 2017
- Spark – Sample Application in Windows - December 31, 2016
- MyBatis – Components - June 17, 2016
- Castor – Default Mapping - June 17, 2016